Whether the job is expandability, reporting, or even asset management, we will guide you to a more organized future for your facility management needs.
EDD is an outstanding resource for your Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) and Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) needs by offering a wide range of knowledge and extensive experience in this cyber-driven world. With a focus on large and midsized corporate and government clients, our professionals can assist with tasks like
- Space verification surveys that help identify space usage, utilization and vacancy
- Asset management with or without bar coding technology to provide comprehensive view of the IT or furniture assets in a client’s portfolio
- Facility maintenance helping you with full equipment lifecycle management and reporting.
Digital Facilities Management Services
- Pre-implementation services: polylining, drawing clean-up, and standardization
- Space planning
- Move management
- Asset management including asset data collection, barcoding, and data validation
- Systems data analysis and validation
- Space verification survey
- Seat sensor studies and placement
- Strategic facility planning
Fortune 100 Corporation, McLean, VA
EDD provided implementation of FM:Systems Integrated Workplace Management Suite, FM:Interact.
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Headquarters, Alexandria, VA and Regional Offices Throughout the United States
EDD has provided on-site and remote support to USPTO from the time of the implementation of FM:Systems Integrated Workplace Management Suite, FM:Interact.