We translate your workplace needs and initiatives to a state-of-the-art solution that lets you work smarter and more efficiently.
Planning for a new look, corporate rebranding, modernization, and densification all require thoughtful pre-planning. We can identify solutions for your future, through
- Site observation
- Understanding the current work methodology and technology
Workplace Strategy Services
- Strategic planning, campus wide or small scale
- Brand implementation
- Construction phasing strategies
- Corporate design guideline development
- Furniture design standards development
- Feasibility studies
- Space utilization studies
- Trend analysis
- Integrated workplace management systems consulting
Fortune 100 Corporation, McLean, VA
The space utilization analysis conducted here addresses the four buildings located on the campus in McLean, VA.
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Headquarters, Alexandria, Virginia
EDD was tasked with developing a corporate standards design guide.
Hemington Wealth Management – Falls Church, Virginia
Hemington’s focus as a company is to help their clients make smart decisions that enable them to achieve their dreams.