Let EDD help prepare your workplace for a safe and healthy return.
Our design and IWMS team can create custom solutions to best fit
your company’s unique needs.
EDD COVID Capabilities
Digital Facilities Management
- COVD-19 specific:
- Space Planning that includes social distancing rules and regulations
- Signage for high traffic areas (identify high traffic areas)
- Team zoning to minimize unnecessary traffic
- Move management to regulate used office space
- Facilities data for back-to-work phase planning
- Facilities data which helps provide information to drive decisions
- Data driven sanitation regulations
- Track and manage shared space usage (meeting rooms, pantries)
- Personalized data can help drive decisions for staggered returns and floor to floor occupancy limits.
Interior Design and Architecture
- Adapt floor plans to to illustrate new traffic patterns and distancing requirements and identify high traffic locations (such as printers, workrooms, reception desks, and elevator lobbies).
- Review desk layout, separation, and partitions, to provide solutions that adapt existing furniture to improve clean-ability and meet CDC standards.
- Adapt seating plans in open areas and common use spaces to ensure separation.
- Review restrooms and common use areas for adoption of no-touch features such as fixtures, hardware, and accessories.
- Design graphics packages to facilitate communication of new office practices and procedures.
- Manage a multi-disciplinary team of professionals to address specific Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Industrial Hygiene, Ergonomics and Occupational Health issues.
- Specify and design installation of mechanical systems to improve air ventilation, filtration, and movement.
- Advise on systems to ensure filters are up to WELL standard of MERV-13.
Both our Digital Facilities Management and Design Teams are working on the frontlines of COVID-19 to create safety driven plans for our corporate client’s return to the workplace. The FM:Systems“Safe Space Playbook” illustrates how to approach employee health and business continuity issues in the wake of COVID-19. As a Certified Business Partner with FM:Systems, we are using this E-book to guide our own client recommendations.
Featured in the Free E-Book:
- Social Distancing and Congestion
- Flexible Work Strategies
- Building Sanitation
- Facilities Manager Checklist
Request the FREE Safe Space Playbook
EDD needs the contact information you provide to contact you about our services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.