EDD is your one-stop solution to transform your space. We provide you with a team of NCIDQ certified designers, registered architects, and other necessary specialists to build a unique design that promotes both functionality and efficiency.
Our designers and architects work in conjunction with engineers and specialists to offer a comprehensive solution to your interior architecture goals, combining interior design aesthetics with engineering logistics.
EDD’s Interior Architecture Design Process:
1. Programming – understanding your project goals.
2. Space Planning – creating a space that uniquely meets your needs.
3. Design Development – presenting design schemes using 3-D renderings.
4. Contract Documentation – providing detailed sets of drawings to bring your solution to life.
5. Contract Administration – prequalifying contractors, overseeing GC bids and construction oversight.
Interior Architecture services:
- ADA upgrades
- Art & furniture selection
- BOMA area calculations
- Construction administration
- Construction documents
- Design development
- Feasibility studies
- LEED certified design
- Project budgeting
- Signage / wayfinding
- Space availability reports
- Space planning
- Sustainability design
HEMINGTON WEALTH MANAGEMENT
“BRANDING THROUGH DESIGN”
Falls Church, Virginia
Hemington’s mission is to help clients make smart decisions to propel their dreams to reality. The 3,000 square foot design is inspired by the wishing well folklore; a place where dreamers go to make their wishes come true. Hemington wanted their space to serve as a physical representation of a better, brighter, financial future for its clients.
The central staircase and skylight create a dreamy illusion that lead clients towards the office’s centerpiece; a 10-foot-high metallic water-like sculpture. At the base of the stairs is a custom penny-fountain-inspired bench seat that provides clients with a moment of pause.
The open tread stair way, glass partitions, and open layout of the office work to emphasize a theme of financial transparency. Wood finishes and organic shades of lime green and neutral tones work together to reinforce Hemington’s identity; a blance between dream and reality.
Notable EDD Clients
- Alzheimer Association
- Bank Affiliate to The US Treasury (Confidential Client)
- Carnegie Mellon University – Software Engineering Institute
- Federal Capital Partners
- Federal National Mortgage Association Fannie Mae
- Fortune 500 Financial Corporation
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- JBG Smith
- Dept Of Health and Human Services
- Family Protective Service
- Inter American Foundation
- NIH-OD, PET Lab and NIDA D
- OD/Army Aberdeen
- US Customs & Border Protection
- US Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- US Social Security Administration